Saturday 20 March 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my nutrition blog!

I have started this blog in order to share my passion for nutrition with a wider audience.

My interest in nutrition started through my own experience of ill health, and subsequent recovery through changing my diet under the advice of a nutritional therapist.  It was then that I realised the powerful effects that food can have on the body, both positive and negative, and was inspired to study nutrition myself.

Through this blog I hope to inspire this same enthusiasm for the subject amongst others as well as sharing useful information on food and health and tips and tricks for getting and staying healthy.

There is so much conflicting information on nutrition in the press that it can be hard to know what you should be eating, so I will also share my thoughts on the latest developments in nutrition.

I welcome any comments and feedback, especially on how I can improve my blog and make it more useful to its readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment