Sunday 14 April 2013

Hairy and healthy

I went round a friends house for dinner over the weekend and she served up a delicious lamb curry.  I don't normally choose to cook red meat at home for health reasons and also to keep control of my waistline.  But then I found out she got her recipe from the Hairy bikers new diet book The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
so I was intrigued.

Having pawed over her copy I can tell you i'll be buying this book asap!  It's full of simple and yummy looking recipes with clean ingredients lists and I need a new source of foodie inspiration.

I generally prefer healthy recipe books from proper chefs than diet books from unknowns - the professional chefs just won't compromise on flavour so not only will you enjoy your new healthy food, but you can also serve it up to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment